Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time...

Time goes by so fast these days!

Gabriel will be 4 come Feb. 4th, Tristan will be 4 months this coming month and Brooke turned 2 in Aug. Yesterday we went clothes shopping for the kids and I had these cute shoes in mind for Gabriel (they light up)...well, we get to the store and he wants batman shoes!! I gave him a choice...light up shoes or bat man shoes...every time...Bat man! He's making his own choices :( which is of course I really good thing, but also means he's growing up! But I at least got to pick out Brooke's shoes...princess' all over them :) Tristan is scooting all over the place when I place him on his stomach. I put him in the middle of the blanket and I leave to do something and he's off the blanket happy as can be.

These last few months I have been wondering about birth control, and it's been frustrating. I was given a prescription for the pill, but it reduces milk supply...I already have low milk supply. I was given the chance to have an IUD, been there, done that. I've also found out that it kills the fertilized egg (if sperm does get up there) in the process which in my view is abortion!! Matthew told me we would have a not so pleasant marriage if I got an IUD knowing we were killing babies.
So, I got a film which is fine for now, but I really don't want any chances of getting pregnant again. UGH...I'm stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place!
In any way...I know the Lord will take care of me, and he knows what's best for me...baby or not!

Halloween is tomorrow and I'm very excited! Although we are not having the kids go out. We had a trick or treat at our church a week ago and they got lots of candy there! We don't need more sugar highs...haha. We will though, dress them up and have them help hand out candy :) I love halloween. Maybe because I grew up in Massachusetts and I went to Salem every Halloween.
I just can't wait!

No comments:

Facebook Badge