She has been standing and cruising along couches now for a few weeks. And when she doesn't realize you let go of her hands, she can stand for a good 10-20 seconds unassisted :o) Elise...stop growing, please!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
I really can't think of 28 things about me that you probably don't already know since my last birthday post. Here we go...
- I'm anal about how my clothes and sheets smell.
- I'm lazy.....(something I'm working on)
- I'm still a Massachusetts driver! I get way too impatient with other drivers!
- I also get really paranoid on the road, only when other people drive because they can't drive as well as me.... ;o)
- Since my husband has been driving trucks I really only trust him (sometimes) driving me anywhere.
- I'm married to an opera singer! Ok, so he doesn't sing in operas (although he did while in college) he was classically trained. It's wonderful to sit next to him in sacrament and hear him sing the hymns! I love it!
- I also loved when he would practice at home, even when he would hit a wrong note ;o)
- I'm a big fan of GLEE's music!!
- I wish I was more outspoken. I envy those who can speak their mind and in turn have people respect them.
- I've been on herbalife for a while. Since starting it I've lost a good amount of weight and my cravings have diminished!
- I've recently set a major goal as far as working out goes. I told Matt that if I work out six days a week with zumba and I build my stamina, I want to get The Insanity Workout!! So far, I've worked out for 2 weeks straight! I have a vision in my mind with a new body. I want to tell people I have 4 kids really close in age and have them be in awe....yep, I'm a goal setter ;o)
- I love food....something I wish I hated for the fact that I really could be morbidly obese if I just let myself go!
- Although I'm from Massachusetts, I'm not that big into seafood. I can stand somethings, but most all of it I turn my nose at.
- I'm not a fan of cranberries either....
We are seriously consideringmoving to Utah towards the end of the year.
- I sort of dread moving to Utah for the fact that I know plenty of people who have the "keeping up with the Jones'" syndrome!
- I don't want to be one of those people!
- I want to move to Utah because we have lots and lots of family and friends out there.
- We would be in Utah for a good 2-3 years! (Really...I'm not lying)
- I am done with having kids. Really, Matt even agreed! He wants a sane wife :o)
- I LOVE chocolate! We have a love hate relationship! You know, I LOVE it and it hates me...
- I've recently been addicted to etsy.com
- I bite my nails, especially when I'm nervous.
- I love to cook, and may I add, I'm a pretty darn good cook!
- I hate roller coasters. Matt said he's going to cure me of this one day...doubt it!
- I hate having my ears touched, even when Matt kisses them, I shudder! (Just thinking about it makes me shudder)
- Matt told me once the only thing he would change about me are my feet. They are like sandpaper! I guess he needs to treat me to pedi's more often ;o)
- I dread turning 30! I honestly can't picture myself an old, old lady. 30 is no where close to old, but it's not 20 anymore! I honestly can not picture myself as a grandma or great grandma!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Tristan is turning 3!
It seems like not too long ago he was just born. Fresh from the womb!
This little kid is one smart and tough cookie!
When he knows a routine, he's always one step ahead of you. He knows where everything is when you ask him to get something. He loves helping out with any task, small or large. You will most often find him following me (or grandma) around the house helping out in any little (or big) way he can! He's probably the most observant kid I've ever met....ever (and I'm not just saying that because he's my son)
I've always had a bond with him. I've felt so connected to him from literally the second he was conceived. I love him so, so much! I'm so happy he chose me as his mother, to love and look after him.
Tristan, you are loved! We are so happy to have you in this eternal family!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
I think Tristan loves sharing his birthday parties with me! He just glowed the whole time, and was kissing me non stop! He's such a sweetie!
I got what I wanted for my birthday: All of Jane Austen books in one big book! *sighs*
Tristan got a text and learn from leap frog and some clothes and a look and find book, all of which he loved!
Happy Birthday to us!!!