Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Fair


So today we got all ready for church and we were out the door heading to church when Matthew, my wonderful husband forgot that today he had to go to this thing where his piano students were showing off their talents. Well, we got there and found out it was a FAIR! So here we are arriving to this fair with Sunday dress, and there is a place to pet farm animals and a moon bounce and tons of more fun stuff!! All the food was free which was great cause we were starving! We even got a picture done old style of our whole family!! We have never had pictures taken of our family before. Granted it took an hour to wait in line, we still did it!
My face looks like it's different colors because Brooke at the very last min. of waiting in line decided she had to pee...and I mean PEE! The porta-potty's were ALLLL the way across the field to where we were, so my face was RED!! And MAN...do photo's put 100 lbs. on you or what? I look at myself in the mirror and put my makeup on and see this pretty woman and then I get my picture taken and I see a COW!!!!!!! I really need to put this working out routine into full gear!
We had fun today, that's for sure.

No comments:

Facebook Badge