Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our family of SIX!!


We went in today to get an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing and things look wonderful!
We are having a little GIRL!!!!
Gabriel and Brooke are so excited to be getting a sister! I asked them right before we left what they wanted this baby to be. Of course Brooke wanted a sister, and Gabriel said he also wanted a baby sister!

We were in the room looking at the baby and Brooke kept saying "The baby is glowing!!" she thought it was awesome that we had a little glow in the dark baby! She also wanted that baby to come out right then an there!

I would show you the picture of the goods, and it's such a cute picture, but I'll save her from being humiliated. But I will tell you that the picture is a perfect outline of her bum (she was facing away from the camera).

We are so excited to have another sweet little girl in our family! I honestly couldn't have planned it better myself!



No comments:

Facebook Badge