Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And so it begins...

I've been having BH Contractions consistently for a few weeks now. Yesterday everything hit a high point in it all. The contractions were a bit stronger and more consistent and it felt like she was in my hips.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had peed my pants and when I went to the bathroom, I noticed I was starting to lose my mucus plus!! Since this discovery my contractions have been pretty strong, not that strong yet, but none the less, uncomfortable!!

If things go as last time with Tristan, I will have this baby within 24 hours. I'll probably start hard labor later today....maybe early evening? I'm nervous as anything, but so excited to actually hold this girl instead of having her inside me :o)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Courtney Ann said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

Facebook Badge