Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Tristan!!


Tristan is turning 3!
It seems like not too long ago he was just born. Fresh from the womb!

This little kid is one smart and tough cookie!
When he knows a routine, he's always one step ahead of you. He knows where everything is when you ask him to get something. He loves helping out with any task, small or large. You will most often find him following me (or grandma) around the house helping out in any little (or big) way he can! He's probably the most observant kid I've ever met....ever (and I'm not just saying that because he's my son)

I've always had a bond with him. I've felt so connected to him from literally the second he was conceived. I love him so, so much! I'm so happy he chose me as his mother, to love and look after him.

Tristan, you are loved! We are so happy to have you in this eternal family!

2 comments:

The Scribbles said...

Happy Birthday Tristan!!!


Btw I changed the address to my blog it is now

http://thescribblesfamily.blogspot.com/
so your link on the side does not work!

Melody said...

Thanks!! The change has been made :o)

Facebook Badge