Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke!



This picture was taken when she was 2 weeks!! People don't believe me when I tell them she was smiling since birth....here's proof :o)


Brooke, Brooke, Brooke. I knew from the moment I could feel her kicks inside of me she was going to be a feisty one, and she hasn't proved me wrong! My mother in law told me once while I was pregnant with Brooke "Tell your daughter to stop following me around, I can feel her around me constantly!" It's funny she said that because, now that we have lived with them for a year, Brooke follows everyone around, pestering them.


Brooke likes to think she's the mommy. We (I) have to keep her in check every once and a while and tell her that she's still a kid, she needs to do kid things instead of bossing everyone...and I mean everyone around!

She is a big helper, and loves to help with chores and getting me things for Elise, or whatever I need. She once knocked on the bathroom door while her Aunt Rachel was in there to ask if she could clean the toilet!! She takes pride in cleaning those bathrooms, or vacuuming or putting away clothes, or helping out with Elise. Her main chore is to get the toothbrushes ready for all the kids. She makes sure there is enough toothpaste on the toothbrush, she makes sure to run it under the water, and she even gets Elise's toothbrush ready with special toothpaste.

She keeps me on my toes constantly, but always knows how to make me happy! Brooke, I'm so glad you are a part of our eternal family! Life would definitely be boring without you here in my life!
My little thumb sucker!



Love always,
Mom

No comments:

Facebook Badge