Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning...


I used to love waking up Christmas morning and seeing all the presents under the tree...ahhh, childhood! Having kids kind of brings back those feelings. I love seeing my kids opening their presents with so much joy on their face. It makes my day!

This year Gabriel was more into it then Brooke, she actually got tired of opening presents....silly girl! Gabriel wanted more and more, so we had him open some of Brooke's because she was being a poor sport about it all, she just wanted to get to the playing.



This year Brooke got presents from this 2 year old girl from my moms ward who died tragically. Her mom just wanted to get rid of her toys, so she knew I had a 2 year old girl and gave them to my mom to give to me....very nice of her! So, now Brooke has a Dora the Explorer car and some other girly stuff :)

It was a great Christmas, with great memories! Like me...not cooking dinner on time so we didn't have home made dinner rolls (I had the flu pretty badly a few days before, so I was just getting over it), needless to say, our dinner was simple :)
I can't wait until next year, when Matthew will have a solid job, and we can get things for the kids and for other people! I love giving presents, that's the best part!

No comments:

Facebook Badge