Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year

So, as we enter 2009 I'm making a promise with myself. I've made this promise like...a gazillion times before, but this time I think I'll finally stick to it! I'm going to lose a ton of weight! I want to lose all my baby fat from Tristan. I've actually done a great job so far. I'm counting my calories and I'm sprinting 3 times a week (sprinting actually keeps your metabolism at a fat burning rate for days rather then running, which keeps your body at a fat burning rate for a few hours). I've lost 13 or so lbs so far and I want to be at my ideal weight before I get preggers again. I want to be healthy a fit when I'm pregnant, and not deal with stupid doctors telling me what I need to do and how I need to do it.

I'm excited for 2009 for not only losing weight, but Matthew graduates college with a BA Degree and then we move to some state (or stay here in OK) to go to Graduate school! AND he will have a flipping career!! No more struggling with money. I will then in turn finish my schooling for Massage Therapy!!!! Which I'm wicked excited for!!!
So...2009 has a lot in store for us and I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Facebook Badge