Monday, October 12, 2009

Time Out For Women 2009


October 9-10 we had Time Out For Women. I didn't get the opportunity to go the 9th (Friday) but I was lucky enough to go Saturday thanks to my friend Liz :o) It was such a great experience and it was amazing to be with sisters in my ward that I got to know a lot better because of this event♥

We got to hear a lot of great speakers and in between the speakers we heard Kenneth Cope sing with his amazing talented voice. He's not that hard on the eyes either ;o) My friend Kira had a camera, so we went up to take pictures with him and get his signature. We were like teenagers meeting this famous person. He was so down to earth and extremely nice to his fans. We were lucky enough to be first in line :o)
YAY for Kenneth Cope and for the opportunity to meet him and go to Time Out for Women :o) :o)

No comments:

Facebook Badge