Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life's changes.

Ever since I've had kids, I've had an issue losing weight :o/ I'd get pregnant again, lose weight from not eating and then gain it all back and more! There was no winning!

In 2008 my wonderful husband discovered Herbalife. We both were committed to it and lost weight....fast! He lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks, and I lost 10 in 2 weeks! Not too shabby!
We stopped for financial reasons...so sad :o(
I gained back the weight, and more and so did Matt.

We loved the taste of everything they offered. You can even make pies!! PIES!! It's a shake, but not just any shake like slim fast. It's a scientific blend of food that fills you and that's actually HEALTHY! It makes you healthy, it gives you energy (that I so desperately need).

We are starting back up again! This time we will be distributors. I'm excited for the adventure and for the life change it will bring! I will get my energy back, my spunk, my love for life!

Bring on the healthy life!

No comments:

Facebook Badge