Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


(When I was 17 or 18)

  1. I was born in Wareham, Ma. I'm an East Coast girl through and through!
  2. I LOVE chocolate!
  3. My favorite color is PINK
  4. My favorite food is Chinese Food (from Wareham). Nothing else really compares.
  5. When I was a junior in High School I went to Art All State (where only one student from each school in Mass. gets to participate in fun Art stuff in Boston).
  6. I love painting! It's my escape, though I haven't picked up a brush since Gabriel was born.
  7. I majored in Art in College for 2 years. I learned so much, but have forgotten a lot of it :o(
  8. I also love Massage Therapy. I went through a lot of courses in 06, but never finished because we moved to Colorado.
  9. I'm a stomach sleeper! Being pregnant and not being able to sleep on my stomach isn't a great mix.
  10. I have 2 older brothers (15 and 17 years older). When I married Matt I got a shock, he has 6 siblings and many, many, many Aunts and Uncles...and cousins!
  11. Being basically the only child just makes me want to have all my kids close together so they can become the best of friends.
  12. I am big into politics. Some people hate it, but I think it's wonderful to know what's going on with our country! Although politics can get nasty, it's fun!
  13. I'm a shy person. I sometimes dislike this about myself!
  14. I'm all about smells! I need everything that touches me to smell pretty!
  15. My favorite smells are Amber Romance, Clinique Happy, and Ralph Lauren Romance.
  16. My favorite flower is a Gerber Daisy.
  17. I have lived in 6 states and have moved a total of 12 times during my life time!
  18. I have lived in more states being married then I did when I was living with my parents!
  19. I used to HATE my name when I was younger. I wanted to change it to Sarah (how plain), but when the guys would always compliment me on my name, I grew to love it.
  20. I'm left handed, but do just about everything else (other than eating and writing) with my right hand....weird!
  21. I love naps! Heck, I love sleep....period!
  22. I can't wait until Matt is a Chaplain....for many, many reasons!
  23. I am 1/4 Lithuanian. My Grandma on my dad's side is 100%. I just wish she would have taught me Russian, so I could have been bi-lingual!
  24. One of my pet peeves: Rudeness! I can't stand it when you are nothing but nice then receive nothing but ice cold words back!
  25. I normally hate winters, but I love snuggling up in a blanket sipping on hot chocolate watching a good movie or T.V show when there is a blizzard or snow storm outside!
  26. I'm extremely observant!
  27. I'm very forgiving! Sometimes too forgiving!


1 comment:

Kira: said...

So fun to read all about you. I would never describe you as shy- I guess I don't know that side of you :-) I love gerber daisies too! Hope you had a fun birthday.

Facebook Badge