Saturday, January 10, 2009

I should get better with photos...

Well, I haven't taken pictures in a WHILE! I know, so very sorry, but I will take some here very soon! My kids are just getting so big.
Gabriel is now in nursery!! WHAT???? I can't believe it myself! He's doing ok in there. It will be better in time.

Brooke is finally potty trained!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She just wears diapers at night and even then she keeps them dry except for a few times. Whew...

Tristan is eating more and more cereal and fruits and veggies and less formula and breastmilk. I still breastfeed, but not nearly as much, I think he will be completely off sometime next month, or as long as it takes for my milk to dry out. He's on the move. I put him on his back and leave to do dishes or do laundry and he's halfway in the dining room. I can't wait til he's crawling.

No comments:

Facebook Badge