Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tristan



Well, Tristan is 6 months and I decided to get him a Johnny Jump Up because every time I would stand him up on my lap he would bounce like Tigger. At first he didn't like it and then he started banging his head on the door frame and so I decided to give him a break from it for a while. He woke up from a nap and I put him back in it and he went crazy in it...he loved it! He got the hang of the bouncing, and I'm very happy. Now I don't have to worry about him rolling everywhere when I'm doing the laundry or dishes. It's a great thing for little kids who can't walk yet....highly recommend it :)

3 comments:

The Scribbles said...

Caleb had one and loved it. Tristan has gotten so big! he looks like you!

Melody said...

Why Thank You. I take that as a compliment :) He is one cute baby. Matthew and I make gorgeous babies ;)

It's so fun to see them progress.

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! That is such a good idea!

Facebook Badge