Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 1/2 weeks


I'm about 10 1/2 weeks pregnant and really don't feel pregnant! I've never felt like this, and I'm thankful.

Ever since I told Gabriel and Brooke that I had a baby growing in my belly, they have been really in tune to the whole fact, especially Brooke. She feels my belly and tells me there's a baby in there but it won't come out for a while. My stomach has been getting harder lately and Brooke loves touching it. She wishes she had a baby growing in her belly...or so she tells me. I assure her that when she gets to be mommy's age, she too will get to have a baby in her belly, and she giggles at the thought. She is definitely a mother at heart already and she's only 3 1/2.

I'm looking forward to see all this pregnancy has to offer. I'll have more than just Matthew supporting me through this whole process. I'll have Gabriel and Brooke right by my side counting down the days until this baby comes out.

1 comment:

The Roz's said...

i love this post! i love the in utero pictures, hooray for babies! i'm glad you have a wonderful support system, your family is great. just in case you didn't know, you have my support too. if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

Facebook Badge