Friday, February 12, 2010

My new toy!!


Matt has been wanting to get me a good quality camera for a long time! We haven't had a camera at all since July of last year. I'm thankful for the camera we did have because when Matt and I first got married we had NO camera! So needless to say, there are not a lot of pics of Gabriel as a new born.

I looked around and was set on a Nikon. I then talked to a good friend of mine who is a photographer (an amazing one, may I add) and she suggested a Canon Rebel. We got to the store and picked this one out! I am in LOVE! I've already taken a ton of pics of the kids and love the quality of it!

May I also add that I am planning on becoming a photographer! I plan on starting classes the beginning of next year. I was planning on taking them this fall....but I have something a bit more important going on then!

Be prepared for a LOT of pictures...bwahahaha

No comments:

Facebook Badge