Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Gabriel!



It's hard to imagine my first born is 5 years old. Where did the time go?

I thought life was over once he went to Primary, but now I have 2 who go. Obviously my life isn't over...yet. There are still many years left to teach this sweet boy the in's and out's to life.


Gabriel has brought so much happiness, love and emotion to our lives. He is our emotional boy, our kid who comforts me when I'm crying, telling me everything will be o.k. and that he loves me.


Gabriel will grow up to be an amazing man. The way he rubs my back when I don't feel well or the way he holds Matt's arm when they are watching football together. He already wants to change Tristan's diaper, and has tried many times to wipe Tristan's butt...haha!


I love Gabriel more then words can say. There's something special between a mother and her first born. He's special, and Heavenly Father has entrusted me with him. For that, I am so very thankful!

No comments:

Facebook Badge