Sunday, July 25, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I got this post idea from a friend and had to post it as well, since I love "The Sound of Music".

Favorite Hair Care:

This stuff smells great, it's natural and it makes my hair SO soft and smooth!

Favorite Make-up:

There really are no words to describe it but, Amazing!

Favorite Indulgence:
These little balls of chocolaty goodness are just heavenly! The center just melts in your mouth!

Favorite Smells:
Ok, so I'm a freak when it comes to smells. My favorites are Amber Romance, Clinique Happy, Sweet Pea, and yes...Tide Laundry Detergent. I like stuff that touches me to smell good!

Favorite past time:
I've only loved reading as of 6 years ago, when I married Matt. Matt's mom is a BIG time reader and has introduced me to many great books.
I LOVE to paint, it's my escape, though I haven't done it in years!



These are just some of my Favorite Things. What's yours?

1 comment:

Amy said...

First of all... I had NO clue you had a blog! :) And secondly... I'm totally in love w/ the Bare Minerals makeup too! A MUST have! :)

Facebook Badge