Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Tristan!




I'm not the best as expressing myself....at all! That's a talent I lack, but I will try my hardest for this post!

I can't believe 2 years ago, Tristan came into this world. He is such an amazing, loving, special child!
I knew from the second I knew I was pregnant we had a connection...and a very very strong connection at that. I thought he was a girl for the longest time because we had such a strong bond!
I have a pretty easy first trimester, it's my second and third that get to me! I always have something going wrong (i.e. hip problems, enormous pressure in my abdomen, can't stand up longer than 5 min, etc.). When I can't take the pain, I usually ask for a blessing from Matt. He gave me a few blessings during my pregnancy with Tristan and it always consisted of how he (Tristan) knew what I was going through just to bring him into this world and that he loved me for it, more than I knew!
I always felt that love from him.

He is a strong willed boy! He came into this world on his own, per say (I didn't have to do any pushing, he was ready, and he was coming out himself). He has been like that since! He does things himself, very independent. He doesn't let anyone push him around (Brooke has learned the hard way). When Matt gave Tristan his baby blessing, it consisted of being a Military guy! We have seen that in his every day acts. He wakes up at the slightest sound. He doesn't even flinch at pain (he once cut himself on a soda can and just looked at the blood pouring from his finger and just looked at me for some help, no crying or anything) and he's very perceptive! He is always aware of his surroundings. All things you need while in the Military!

He is such a loving boy! I don't think I have seen a child so loving. He hugs and kisses us every chance he gets. He could cuddle with us forever if we let him. He's always so willing to help at the drop of a hat! He picks up things off the floor I missed while vacuuming or he will pick up all the clothes off the floor after I get the kids ready and he puts it right in the washing machine!

I'm so happy to have him in my life, in our family! I know I was given a special child of God. It will be fun to see how our connection grows as he gets older. He is a mommy's boy and I secretly hope he will always be one :o)

Happy Birthday Tristan Matthew! I love you more than you know♥

No comments:

Facebook Badge