Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gosh, it's been forever...




Sorry about not posting anything lately! Oh well....life goes on.

A lot has been happening. Gabriel is almost done with his kindergarten year (may I add he got in the 95%ile in the WHOLE nation with the scholastic scoring, not sure if that means anything...but either way, it was worth celebrating)
Brooke is about to start kindergarten (if things go as planned) I'm not sure what I'm going to do with just 2 kids at home....but I'm sure I'll find something ;o)
Tristan is getting so much better with his talking. He's just a cute kid with those big husky blue eyes. We love spending time together.
Elise is well....Elise....a baby, and whats cuter then a baby? She is almost crawling, she just has to move her hands forward and she will get the hang of it!

Matt is going to AT (Annual Training) for the Army and will be gone for 3 weeks :o( to California (death valley to be more specific) He will come home, we will then head to Utah to go to a wedding, then to CO for a reception and then....THEN he will (we say will because there is a 95% chance he will be deployed to Afghanistan) but you honestly never know with the Military. He would be gone for 13 months helping the Engineer Corps rebuild. He would actually have it pretty easy, they said he would get his own room with wi-fi plus, he could talk on the phone whenever he wanted to, it's pretty laid back.
I'm still a bunch of mixed emotions. I first have to get through this 3 week hump and then I can focus more on the 13 month thing.
If/when he does deploy I will be packing up and heading to Massachusetts (if my mom can get her house ready by then, I will be renting from her) I decided this because it would help my mom with her situation and I would be near friends renting from my mom for wicked cheap. And Brooke would be able to go to school!

So, that about sums up what's been going on in my neck of the woods! Here are some pictures of the kids.

No comments:

Facebook Badge