Wednesday, June 4, 2008

33 weeks 1 day





33 weeks have gone by so fast...yet so slow! I can't believe that in about 7 weeks I will be holding my baby boy in my arms :)

This past weeks has been going ok. Matthew came home from OIC Thursday the 30th of May....and Thank Goodness!! I really felt like I was going to go insane!! I don't have any friends around here, so I couldn't just call anyone up and be like...Hey, can I come over for the day. We went to McDonald's every monday night for FHE and to just let the kids get some energy off....and we stayed there for a good hour to 2 hours when we did go. We also watched a LOT of Sesame Street!! 3-5 times a day for 2 weeks, so lets just say, they were a little hooked! haha. We have cut it off completely, but they only watch it maybe once a day.

My stomach has been having a LOT of pressure in it, and this baby NEEDS to drop!! I can't breathe! I think he's still head up, because I feel kicks down there...unless they are hiccups, but who knows. These past weeks weeks my inner thighs and uhhh...down there REALLY hurts, like I just did 10 million lunges! It's crazy. In the middle of the night I can barely turn over because it's a struggle to do so. And Elijah still loves the right side of my stomach, haha. He hangs over there a lot lately.
Other then that, everything is going great. I'm making an appt to see the Doc sometime this week or next, so we will see what position this child of mine is in.

P.S. The pics are of a cook out we went to with some friends who came down to visit. Matthew has been friends with them for a long time, and our kids are around the same age, so they get along great :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge