Friday, June 20, 2008

35 weeks 3 days





So I had my doctor appointment yesterday and everything is going great. Aeneas' heartbeat was at 150-160 and he's finally in the head down position!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! So he should start to drop anytime now :)
I'm now to the point where I have appointments every week until he is here :) I'm so excited to meet this little guy. Matthew gave me a blessing a few nights ago because I was having such a hard time, but the Lord assured me that everything was going to be just fine, and I trust the Lord, so I just have to have faith that he will take care of me.

Well today I had an emotional breakdown....over something COMPLETELY stupid!!!! I went to Wal Mart to buy food to last us through the rest of the month and I also picked up my WIC stuff....well, I had 3 bottles of juice and 1 bottle of fruit/veggie juice. Well, I always get my fruit/veggie juice as a veggie juice, and I never had anyone stop me until today.....the lady said that it has to be pure veggie juice to count and she explained it...I completely understood (it would basically rob Wal Mart of money if I got it because it's counted as a juice instead of a veggie juice), well, I didn't get it. So I was about to leave and the lady behind me said "stay here, I'll buy the other juice for you, you and your baby need it" it completely blew me off guard and I started crying!!!!! I thanked her so many times....so now I'm balling my eyes out over something stupid and everyone at Wal Mart is looking at me thinking I'm an emotional basket case. I cried all the way home until I told Matthew what happened. I was so greatful for what she did for me....although I would have been fine without it, she bought it for me. I don't think I thanked her enough,
i was in the middle of crying and looking away....but I think crying helped her understand that I was very greatful! I just felt like a blubbering idiot!!! I wish I could to that to people....I can't wait until we are completely financially stable so I can!I love giving.
So anyway....things have been going great, other then my emotional breakdown...haha!

1 comment:

LizD said...

Finally had a minute to read this blog (not really, but I took the time). I'm so glad to hear that he's head down and hopefully you'll be feeling more comfortable soon. What a sweetheart that woman at walmart was. Our walmart doesn't even take wic checks, nor do we get veggie juice with wic. But, wow, what a sweet lady. No one around here would do a thing tlike that, they would just complain that I was taking up time. lol I have a hard time with getting things from wic once in a while, too, but whatever, it's not a big deal, I complain and move forward. That was so sweet of her, though. I hope that your little bundle comes when your mil comes so you have help, too, which will be more of a help than she realizes, I'm sure. I wish I had more help when I had Matthew, but we did fine, proof that Heavenly Father is there for us through the toughest of times. I love you sweetheart and I wish you the best.
Liz

Facebook Badge