Wednesday, June 18, 2008

35 weeks 1 day

I can't believe this pregnancy has gone by so fast! I have 5 weeks or less left to go and it's a scary yet very exciting thought!
This past week has been an ok week, nothing really exciting, just regular pregnancy stuff. I failed my one hour glucose test and had to go in for a three hour one! UGH! I didn't know how horrible it was going to be. They took blood from me every hour....so 4 times total, they took my blood and my poor veins hurt after the 3rd and 4th poke. I don't know what my results are, but I have a doctors appt tomorrow and they should tell me then.
I've been having a lot of pressure in my stomach...no big surprise really. This baby hasn't dropped yet because I still can't breathe.

It's crazy to think that I could really deliver in 2 weeks. I was 2 1/2 weeks early with Gabriel and I think since him I've been on my toes waiting for the 37th week to come. My mother in law comes a week before my due date and I'm praying Aeneas comes then because I will have someone to help out PLUS have someone here to watch the kids while I deliver.
Anyway...I'll keep you posted as to what happens when. I haven't had Braxton Hicks Contractions a lot this pregnancy...I've had a little here and there, but nothing really big.

No comments:

Facebook Badge