Friday, June 27, 2008

36 weeks 3 days

So, this week I turned 36 weeks and the downhill spiral starts!! I always have the worst last month of my pregnancy. With Gabriel i just had swollen feet, but with Brooke I put myself on bed rest, I couldn't take the pain of it all. With Aeneas it's just worse! I've had so much pressure and on top of that, he moves non stop (which I love but add the pressure, it's not fun) These past few days my hemorrhoids have been acting up.....and man, do they HURT. I can't move without hurting, and then on top of that my sides are hurting for some unknown reason....ugh! I hate the last month of pregnancies, I really hope that I have an easy labor.
Today I have a doctors appt. and hopefully I can get to the bottom of this. I also am getting checked to see if I have strep b...a virus that needs to be treated with an IV during labor cause if not, the baby could get very sick. I know I'll fail the test and I'll have to get the IV because it happened with Brooke. I HATE HATE HATE IV's....they NEVER do it right on me and I ALWAYS end up with 10 thousand bruises after I'm done because they don't listen to me when I tell them....look, I need the anaesthesiologist to give me the IV.....after about umpteen tries they finally listen to me.....NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!
Anyway....i know labor isn't going to be fun, i don't think it's meant to be fun, but boy, afterwards when you hold that tiny baby in your arms, it's so worth it all!

I'll keep you all updated on how things are progressing.

1 comment:

The Scribbles said...

Ohh how the last few weeks suck!! good Luck Honey!! he is worth it! Keep me posted!!

Facebook Badge