Monday, January 11, 2010

#4



"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on".

I honestly love being pregnant! Sure, there is the whole first 3 months of nauseousness and never eating(for me I don't throw up, and I count myself as very lucky). Other then that, why do I have reason to not like it? I am carrying a precious spirit that Heavenly Father entrusted ME with!

I have mixed emotions right now mostly because my mom never gets excited that we get pregnant! I guess we need to be millionaires to have kids! It's kind of disappointing that she doesn't support me fully, but I am so very thankful that I have a loving, supportive husband who puts my mind at ease about what my mom thinks!

Right now, I really don't have any symptoms. I don't eat as much, and my boobs hurt...oh, and I'm getting upset at the easiest of things! Today I was at my highest level of emotions...

We are so very happy to be adding an addition to our precious little family. I have my first appt. Jan. 25th and can't wait to see how that goes.

3 comments:

The Scribbles said...

CONGRAT!!!!! I hope we can follow the same pattern and I could have one soon too!! When are you due?

Melody said...

I'm sue Sept 7th.

That would be awesome to have our babies around the same time for the 3rd time in a row! :o)

Melody said...

due*

Facebook Badge