Saturday, January 16, 2010

And it begins...at 6 weeks

It always amazes me at how fast our babies grow within each week! Isn't my baby cute? ;o)


The symptoms of pregnancy have finally hit! I am nauseated like no ones business, and my hormones are completely out of whack! Although I'm not complaining. I'm thankful that it's just nauseousness instead of full out kneeling at the throne! And I've learned to control my hormones (most of the time) haha.

My cravings right now are nothing but fresh veggies like salads, cucumbers, green beans. YUM!

As always, with all of my pregnancies, I can't wait to feel this baby move inside me for the first time!! That is my all time favorite part.

2 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Christy told me the other night that you are pregnant again. Congratulations! I love your blog :)

Melody said...

Thanks girl!!

I saw your blog....YOUR A GLEE FAN TOO!! Gleeks unite! There are a few sisters in my ward who get together every time it's on and we dance and sing to the music. It's just so fun :o)

Ummm...we should definitely get together sometime too since we are about 20 min away from each other! :o)

Facebook Badge