Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!


I can't believe time goes by so fast. May of 2004 I married my sweetheart, we got pregnant and Feb of 2005 I had Gabriel. Gabriel will be starting kindergarten come the end of this year and it doesn't seem possible, but it's inevitable.

Matt will continue his education with this being his second semester of Graduate School. He will soon be teaching college, his dream job. Right now he is teaching piano and voice, which he shines at.

I made a promise to the kids that I will read to them every night. I used to read to them, but not every night, which they deserve. I already see improvements, especially with Brooke, she will read the book back to me.
I cut the alphabet out of really pretty paper and laminated it so Gabriel and Brooke can organize them. They love it. I've made sort of a "New Year Resolution" to teach them as much as I can this year so Gabriel can enter Kindergarten well prepared.

2010 has so much to offer for our family. I can't wait to see what it has in store.

No comments:

Facebook Badge