Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The countdown begins...


So the countdown beings! I'm 36 weeks pregnant. 4 more weeks to go (or less)!
It seems so surreal! Time has gone by so fast, yet it seems like I shouldn't be done.
I have mixed emotions, as most mothers-to-be do!

I can't wait until my baby shower! Those always make the pregnancy seem so real and the upcoming birth real as well.
I can't wait until I go into labor (ok, that's stretching it a little) I'm actually petrified!! I'm more excited about the after affect of the labor!
I can't wait to see what Elise will look like, or who she will look like!
I look forward to that special bonding time I have with my babies after delivery. I stay in the hospital all by myself, just me and baby time, I love that!
I can't wait to bring her home and see how my kids take to her. All 3 of them will be wonderful big siblings! That I'm sure of!
I can't wait to see the daddy-daughter bonding time! Another one of my all time favorites! There's nothing like seeing your husband love and bond with the baby you both made! Matt is honestly the best at it, seeing how he bonds with each of the kids makes me fall more and more in love with him!


I will try to keep this updated for the 2 or 3 of you who actually read this!! haha


Facebook Badge