Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby shower!

Some pictures taken from my baby shower. Enjoy!


I had my baby shower the 21st and had a great time. I only needed new born outfits and 0-3 months. I have some clothes saved up from Brooke.
I'm grateful for my in laws for throwing this. It was much needed.
(the beautiful blanket my mother in law made)
(my sister in law got this, probably my favorite onsie thus far)
(one of the games we played...for this diaper I melted the chocolate, gives it a more realistic look ;o)
(The cake my mother in law made. Rachel put the accent over the E. Matt and I have been debating weather or not to put this accent over the E. I say no, he says yes. We will see what my indecisiveness says after she is born)

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun!!! I love that onesie! Plus, Laurie makes the BEST blankets! I still have the blanket she made for Madison when she was born! She has a wonderful tradition of continuing what her mother did for the grandkids. :) Oh, and I agree w/ you on the accent over the E.... You can't even type that!

Kira: said...

Funny onsie!

I'm with you on the accent- I would skip it- harder to type. Are you pronouncing is Eh-lise, Ee-lise, or Ay-lise? Because the accent would make me thing Ay-lise, because that's how that accent is pronounced in French. Whatever you decide, it's a pretty name :-)

Facebook Badge