Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooke!

4 years ago today we brought this beautiful girl into the world!

She is crazy, wild, loud and obnoxious, but my life wouldn't be the same without her in it!
She may be crazy and wild and all those things, but she is the sweetest most loving girl, who loves to give hugs and kisses!
She's a daddy's girl through and through. I don't think she would know what to do with herself if daddy wasn't here.
I tell Matt all the time that Brooke is Melissa's child (Matt's sister) just the Lord gave her to me instead. She has her personality and looks! It's crazy!

I love this mamasita! She's my big helper and I know she will love Elise and be a big helper! She already calls Elise "my baby". "I can't wait until my baby is out of your belly." :o)

I know for a fact she will stand up for herself. She doesn't take any bullying.

Brooke Eden, you are loved more than words can express! My life, your daddy's life wouldn't be the same, and it sure as heck wouldn't be as exciting without you in it! We love you baby girl!



No comments:

Facebook Badge