Tuesday, July 1, 2008

37 weeks

So I have been slacking on the picture taking lately....sorry! I promise I'll take some more this week....heck, maybe even today...I'm actually feeling pretty good today.
Well, I had my appt. last week and things went well, the baby is in the head down position, which is great, I don't want him to turn! My cervix is finally ripening!!! And I think he's starting to drop, though it's a gradual drop. I'm still not able to breathe as well and I can't wait til he drops all the way.
I think I'm having contractions because this morning my stomach hurt so badly like BM pains and that's the beginning signs of contractions....then other stuff follows....but who knows, with my luck I'll go over my due date like with Brooke...I'm dreading that so much because I'm just so ready for this pregnancy to be over with!

Matthew has been such an amazing help these past few weeks, I don't know what I would do without him. He knows how hard my last month of pregnancy is and tries to help out as much as possible! I know there are men out there who don't help out (which is lame since they put the woman in that situation) and I'm SO greatful for what I have!!! My kids have also been pretty good as well, which makes it easier on me...I mean, they are still kids, but they have been better these past few weeks!

I'm getting SO excited yet SO nervous at the same time. I have no clue how the labor is going to be like and I think that's the scary part....i had such a short labor last time with Brooke but a HORRIBLE epidural...and I'm dreading that part.

I'll keep this updated so everyone knows what is going on when :)
Any day now....really

No comments:

Facebook Badge