Thursday, May 8, 2008

29 weeks




So I've posted 2 pictures: one of Matthew asleep on the sofa with Brooke on his chest...too cute :)
The other is of me at 29 weeks pregnant...frontal view :)

Well, this past week has been hard on me. My sciatic nerve was and is still bothering me. I can't do a lot of house work due to the fact that my left leg hurts so badly at the end of the day. I have a doctors appt today...which I'm really not looking forward to, I have no clue how much I've gained, and I'm afraid I've gained like 50 lbs since I last saw the Doc. which was the beginning of March. I hate the weight gain in pregnancy. I'm not a tiny person to begin with....and add on the extra weight I gain during pregnancy...I fell like a darn house :(
I've been REALLY tired lately. No matter how much sleep I get it just seems to never be enough. I'll talk to the doc about that today and see what he says.
Other then that, things have been going well. Elijah is kicking like crazy, which is a good thing...that means he's doing ok in my belly :)

I hope all you Mother's have a great Mother's Day :)
Until next week....

No comments:

Facebook Badge