Tuesday, May 27, 2008

32 weeks



My gosh! I really could deliver in 5 weeks!!! That's just NUTS!!

Things have been going pretty well. Matthew is still gone, and the kids have been acting up a little, but nothing I can't handle.
It's getting to the point now where I can't breathe because this baby is up in my ribs....and he is still head up!!! WONDERFUL! I REALLY REALLY hope SOON that he turns head down, cause I don't want a breech baby and end up having a c-section!
I can't wait til he drops! I will then have my breathing ability back :)
I'm so afraid of gaining so much weight this pregnancy, it's crazy! I've only gained 10 so far....but who knows now! I've been eating like a dang pig. We shall find out.

My sciatic nerve isn't hurting as bad, which is great, because I have to take care of 2 kids and keep up a house.

Anyway, things have been going great this week.

P.S. I put up a pic of the kids at the park...we didn't stay long, it was 10:00am and 81 degrees out!! I didn't feel like chasing 2 kids in a HUGE park in 80 degree weather....plus being big with baby, haha!

No comments:

Facebook Badge