Tuesday, May 13, 2008

30 Weeks





Well, I'm 30 weeks!! 10 weeks or left until Elijah is here...and I'm a bit scared to tell you the truth. Not the raising him part, the whole labor and delivery process :( I don't know if I'm being scared for a reason or if I'm just extremely nervous! Either way I don't like feeling like this.

This past week has gone really well :) This past Sunday we mother's celebrated Mother's Day. My father in law is a Bishop (in Missouri) and he let all the women have the sunday off....all the men took care of most of the classes and let all the women go to Releif Society :) What a GREAT idea?!
We had flowers passed around to us....which was very nice :)
A few days before I was really emotional about everything....We went to our cars dealership on Saturday and got it fixed and we got to drive around a NICE SUV (Hyundai Ceracruz). I shouldn't have driven it around cause it just made me want one even more! I'm tired of driving around my car and then to add another baby in the back seat.....I'm just not looking forward to it....so I got really emotional and told Matthew that it just made me depressed to drive that thing around cause I just want one so badly....and have been wanting an SUV for a while, but we can't afford one right now :( Well, Sunday came around and Matthew and Gabriel didn't go to church because Gabriel had this horrible rash on his body that didn't look too good, so they stayed home while Brooke and myself went to church. I came home to a clean home :) Matthew and Gabriel cleaned the front rooms for me and even made me a card :) It made my mood change so quickly. Matthew told me that I wasn't to do anything for the rest of the day....so I didn't, and it was SOOO nice to just RELAX!

My sciatic nerve is still bothering me. But if I lay down for an hour or so the pain subsides. I'm not looking forward to when Matthew is gone for 2 weeks to leave me alone and take care of these kids alone.
I'm not going to Missouri while Matthew is gone because my sciatic nerve is just so bad, I'm afraid that after driving for 7 hours straight it will just get worse! So I've opted to stay home :( I hope things will turn out ok for me.

Anyway, things have been going great.
Until next week.

No comments:

Facebook Badge