Tuesday, May 20, 2008

31 weeks

So, today I'm 31 weeks....that means I'm now in the single digit of weeks left, if I deliver on the 22nd. I'm excited!! I could deliver in 5 weeks....who knows.

This baby is still head up, and I know this because he still kicks me down there...ugh! but he likes to punch me in my sides and ribs. Last night I could feel his head....and it was a cool feeling. Elijah is still active as anything.

I'm doing well with Matthew gone and all...I haven't cried AT ALL since he's been gone...WOO HOO!! I sometimes hate being an emotional basketcase, so it has been calming to not cry everytime I think of Matthew.
The kids have been really good these past few days, and you have no clue at how thankful I am for that!! I mean, they act like 2 and 3 year olds....so I can't expect perfect kids, but they are pretty close to it ;) Gabriel has realized that daddy is gone, and he doesn't like the fact, but I think he forgets about it during the day, and Brooke has been really needy lately, and has been sucking her thumb NON stop! It's crazy! She's more attached to daddy then Gabriel is....she's his little Princess, so not having her "prince" there is not her idea of a fun time.

Over all, things have been really great so far.

No comments:

Facebook Badge