Saturday, May 17, 2008

30 weeks 4 days


So this morning Matthew left to go to Camp Gruber(sp) for 2 weeks....and I'm stuck here at home. I was supposed to drop him off and then go to Missouri to stay with the in laws, but my sciatic nerve is hurting me way to much, I just don't think I could make the 7 hour drive by myself without putting my feet up. I hope I can survive these next 2 weeks without kill myself or the kids....we will see. I have the car, which is GREAT, so monday nights we will be going to McDonalds to play and have dinner. And there will be a lot of Sesame Street on TV these next 2 weeks.

I'm doing ok, as of now. We will see what my emotions will be like come tonight when I sleep in a bed by myself. I know it will be hard, but that's the life of someone who is in the service....and a wife who's someone is in the service....it's all about making sacrafices.

Well, last night we went out to Los Tres Amigos...a Mexican Resturant...and it was SOO good, both the food AND spending time as a family for a little while. When we got home, Matthew decided to put Brooke in his duffel bag and carry her around....and she LOVED it :) So, that's the pic on the top of this blog.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge