Saturday, May 3, 2008

28 weeks 4 days

So, I went to the hospital on Wed to get my RhoGAM. I swear, hospitals are not the smartest!
I go in and they have to take my blood to see if I'm A-....UHHH, YEAH!! I have a card from my last baby to prove it! They said it was about insurance and what not....I understand that, but if I'm A-...I'm not going to lie about it...my body could literally kill my baby if I don't get this shot! So, 10 min later they say I could get the shot. I head up to Labor and delivery and they take my blood pressure and it was 155/77...WOW!!!! My blood pressure shot up even more when I saw the dang needle they were going to poke in my butt, thankfully, I didn't feel a thing though! Whew!
They told me to wait around 15 in to take another blood pressure reading and this time was MUCH better 121/64. The nurse was much pleased too....she told me her blood pressure would have gone up like that too if she saw the needle that was about to go in her butt...haha!

I'm still feeling unbelievable pressure. I'm not sure if this baby is head down or not! Some days it feels like he is head down and he kicks me in my mid tummy section and other days it feels like hes head up and he kicks me down there. I'm just not sure! haha
So, I figured out that I'm not leaking amniotic fluid....it's URINE! YUCK!!!! I got pads so my garments aren't all stained...it's soooo embarrassing!!! I NEVER had this happen with Gabriel or Brooke. I really hope this baby isn't HUGE when he comes out! I hope for my sake, if he is, that I deliver early!

Anyway....just wanted to vent about my visit to the hospital.

No comments:

Facebook Badge