Tuesday, April 29, 2008

28 weeks

Photobucket

So0o0o 12 weeks to go! It's just CRAZY! I'm almost down to the single digits in my pregnancy!

This past week has been hard, but what 3rd trimester isn't? I hate it when mothers say that their pregnancy was the perfect ever! Especially if it's their first pregnancy and they have nothing to compare it to! I've been having sooo much pressure in my uterus, it's just driving me nuts!! I can't eat a lot, I have to eat 5 small meals now, instead of 3 regular ones, cause if I do, then I feel like I'm going to throw up and I am in constant pain for the rest of the day. I pee like, non stop!!!!! I think I'm either leaking amniotic fluid or this baby is just pushing the pee out of me because Saturday night I woke up to go pee and I felt wet, but it didn't smell like pee. I'm not sure. I've been SOO constipated too, and I hate it!! That's adding more pressure to my stomach on top of the unbileivable pressure I'm already feeling.
This baby kicks me NON STOP! All you moms out there are probably saying, I know how you feel, but....I don't think you do. He kicks me constantly....I NEVER get a break, only when I sleep, he's on my schedule, he's awake when I'm awake and asleep when I'm asleep, which I hope turns out to be a good thing, that's another added pressure on my uterus. This pregnancy has been a tough one, that's for sure, but I would not trade it for the world. I can't wait to meet Elijah.

Today I was supposed to have an appt with the docs, but they had to reschedule me for May 9th, but tomorrow I'm going to the office to get a perscription to get RhoGAM and then go to the Hospital I'm delivering at and have them give me the shot there, and they are going to do some more screening. So, I have a busy day tomorrow.

Anyway....that's all that's going on in my life right now, as far as pregnancy goes.
Until next week :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge