Tuesday, July 8, 2008

38 weeks!!!







Ok, so only 2 more weeks left to go (maybe less). I'm excited, but once I get to the hospital, all the memories of pains and labor will hit and then I won't be as excited, but the end product is always the best part!
I went to the hospital the 4th to get a urinalysis done to see if I had protein in my urine (the doctors thought I had a high blood pressure...which I really didn't have that high of a blood pressure...who wouldn't have a high blood pressure going to a doctors office?) Anyway....they were going to induce me if I did have protein in my urine....and I didn't, so now it's all a waiting game from here on out. I've been having those oh so lovely Braxton Hicks Contractions....and on top of that...going #2 a lot (which is usually a sign that labor is about to start soon).

Well, as you can see from my picture, my baby has dropped and he is so totally locking into place, he's in my hips and boy is there pressure.
We had a great 4th of July. Matt's friend Nic joined us and man....are my kids in love with him or what? All they talk about lately is where is Nic? I also included a pic of Brooke and Nic...he's her new found love :) It's great finding someone my kids love and we can trust with them....Brooke is pretty picky when it comes to people, but she loves Nic.
I will keep this updated from here on out....I'm going to the doc's tomorrow to get checked and see how I'm doing (my luck....NOTHING) but we shall see.

No comments:

Facebook Badge