Thursday, July 3, 2008

Contractions lead to LABOR!

Well....I went to the Doctors today and I am less then a cm dialated....which is eh...but good at the same time because that means I'm actually getting somewhere!
I had a different doctor today who I really liked and I got to see Aeneas again :) I saw him breathing and his heartbeat and his profile (I think he will look like Matthew). I have to go to the hospital tomorrow because I've been having high blood pressure and they just want to do a pee in the cup routine to check and see if I have protein in my urine. If I do have protein in my urine then I that means I will have to be induced :) I know....being induced sounds so unpleasent, but I'm SO stinkin' excited! I really hope I get induced because that means I get to see my little prince sooner :)


Anyway....that's all that's going on right now, I will update you on what's going on later when I find out.

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July....I know I will!! I'll definitely take pictures :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge