Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Contractions?

Well today started out pretty well...just a normal morning. About an hour ago I started having really bad cramping on my right side....I was supposed to go shopping (thankfully Matthew is at the store as I speak with Gabriel) Matthew gave me a blessing and since then I've felt somewhat better...I read my scriptures and while reading the pain went away....so it makes me want to read non stop! I've definitely been having contractions though because every so often I get horrible pains and my stomach hardens....OH BOY.....the thought makes me nervous yet excited!
Poor little Aeneas is probably suffering just as much as me...his little home is being condensed down to nothing. Soon when my water breaks he will have no where to go but out!

Anyway....just updating my progress :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge