Tuesday, April 22, 2008

19 weeks along

Ok, so I've decided to blog all about my pregnancy with Elijah. I never did with my other 2, so I think it's about time to start!

This is an older blog from my Myspace account....I've just copied and pasted here:


So today I am 19 weeks preggers :)

I went to the docs today and it went very well. I really like the doctor that I have, he's very nice. I can't stand doctors that don't care, your just a number to them. I told him the fears that I have, and he completely understood. I'm so totally afraid of getting a c-section for some odd reason, maybe the whole needle IN your spine and then the recovery afterwards is a pain...literally! I want a natural birth, if possible, my last epidural was not a good experience. I'm also afraid that they will induce me, which will lead to a c-section...but he said if I'm 42 weeks or there are complications that I need to be induced, then I will get induced, but my last 2 pregnancies were normal natural deliveries, so no need to worry.
The doctors also told me that I look too young to have 2 kids and one on the way already.....that made me feel really good! They didn't believe me when I told them I was 5 months....THAT made me feel good! I guess they are used to telling pregnant women that? lol either way...it made my day!

I'm right where I'm supposed to be....I am very in tune with my pregnancy! i heard the baby's heartbeat and I measured 19 cm...so I'm good to go :)
The doctor will call me tomorrow and let me know when I can get an ultrasound. I hope it happens this week or next....I'm wicked excited!! When I find out, I'm getting an outfit for my baby :) always a tradition....I always go and get an outfit right after finding out what I'm having! :)

Everything else is going great. My kids are really good, they have been sick lately, and have wanted my attention 24/7 but that is now subsiding and things are back to normal. Now, Matthew is sick...and when he gets sick, he's like a baby and wants to be pampered, so I love on him and make sure to give him lots of hugs and kisses on the forehead, and he's fine.

Everything is going wonderfully, though. I couldn't ask for anything better.

No comments:

Facebook Badge