Tuesday, April 22, 2008

25 weeks

So things have been going well this past week, besides getting sick with who knows what! I’m finally over it, I just have a cough...and occasionally cough stuff up, but I feel SO much better!

I have an appt. this week and am looking forawrd to it :) I love knowing how the baby is doing and progressing each month.
In 3 weeks I have to get RhoGAM in the butt! I’m RH- (A-) so at 28 weeks I have to get a shot in the butt and if the baby comes out with a blood type of + I have to get it after birth....thankfully it doesn’t hurt, they always give the shot in the fatty part of the body. Both Gabriel and Brooke came out O+...so I had to deal with my kids being Jaundice....really bad, actually. When your Rh- and your kids come out + like the daddy, then they most always have jaundice, which sucks. Gabriel had it really bad, we had to stay 3 nights in the hospital just to bring his billirubin at a safe level and with Brooke we thankfully got to stay home and keep her under lights, she didn’t have it half as bad. Lets hope this baby is a - blood type or at least doesn’t have jaundice to badly! (crossing my fingers)

My cravings have been.....uhhhh....random! I really don’t know what I want, really. At the beginning I always wanted salty stuff, but lately, it’s been randdom stuff, like oranges and raisins....sometimes ice cream, sometimes strawberry shortcake, but my cravings have gone to the sweeter side of things rather then salty, which is good...I guess...haha!

Last night was a rough night for me! I have tendonitis, and I never know when it will flare up....but last night....boy did it hurt! I have it in my arm and I just couldn’t find a comfy position to lay in, so I went to bed at 11 and didn’t fall asleep til who knows when, then I woke up at 2:30 to pee then didn’t fall back asleep until about 3 or 4 then Gabriel woke up screaming because of his night terrors, then at 5 Matthew’s alarm went off because of PT....then I fell back asleep until 7....so it was just a random night for me. It still hurts so badly!!! I took some tylonol, so we will see how it helps!

This baby is still kicking like crazy! Hes literally punching me! I laugh when I see and feel it because it’s just so amazing how the woman’s body works! Sometimes I see my stomach jump and know he’s just going wild in my belly!

These past few days Brooke has been SO needy. All she says to me all day is "up" "hug" "up"....I enjoy it, to a point! She’s only 24 lbs, so she’s not really heavy, but still!! Matthew was gone all weekend, so I think that’s why she was needy....the kids always know when daddy is gone...and boy do they act out! The end of May (the 17th) Matthew is going to an OIC (Officer in Charge) training, and that will be 3 weeks long!!!!! I’m not looking forward to that! I think I will head up to his parents house in Missouri for that time so I can have some help....I don’t know anyone around here really, there’s no family here, so I think Missouri is a good bet.

Anyway, things have been going great besides the normal pragnancy pains...pressure, peeing every 10 min and my hormones!
Until next week :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge