Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22 weeks

Well, another week has gone by and I’m just getting bigger. Elijah is a regular gymnist, and loves kicking me down there, it literally feels like he is going to pop out at any moment! I can’t wait until he is head down....but then he would just kick my ribs non stop, so I can’t win. I’ve gotten to the point where I want him out now...although I LOVE LOVE feeling him kick me, I just want him here with me now.

I’ve come to the realization that my breasts will NEVER stop growing!!! It seems like every few days my boobs get so sore and then once they stop hurting i notice they have gotten bigger. I can no longer fit into my size C cup...it’s frustrating, but I’m happy with it. With my other 2 kids I really never got this big and could never really feed them, only for a few months....either I couldn’t or i wouldn’t, but I know with this one I WILL nurse him.

Gabriel is starting to realize that I have a baby inside me, whenever I ask him where his baby is, he points to my belly and rubs it, he also trys to pull my shirt up and see if something is there...haha. Brooke doesn’t really understand, but she does put her hand on my stomach, probably because it’s so big.

I just can’t wait to hold this baby in my arms....I’m getting so so excited, but so so nervous. I have clothes that Gabriel wore when he was a new born and a baby, and it’s starting to become so real for me. o0o0o and the whole kicking thing has made it real also...haha.
All in all, things are going great, life couldn’t be better. It seems like everytime I get pregnant I am always in a stressful situation....this time, things did start out VERY stressful, but things are finally setteling down, we are financially stable, in our own home, and Matthew is finishing school to better our lives, so I’m very content. I just hope I don’t have really bad Post Partum Depression....that kills me, but we will see what happens, and if it does, I can always talk to the docs.

No comments:

Facebook Badge