Tuesday, April 22, 2008

26 weeks

So0o0o....only 14 weeks to go! Next week I will hit my 3rd trimester mark!!! That's just plain CRAZY!!!!!!! And....according to stuff that I have been reading, the baby will move to the head down position :):) I'm kinda looking forward to this baby not kicking me in the private area! But...I'll have to deal with him kicking me in the lungs and ribs....so I just can't win.

I ended up not having my appt. this past week because my OB doesn't come on certain days....so they put me down to go on the 29th of this month which will be my 28th week...which means....getting a shot in the butt!! I guess I can't go longer then 28 weeks to get RhoGAM.

This past week has been great. I feel wonderful, other then pressure.....but all you mothers know what I'm talking about. And I have been having gas like you would NEVER believe! It's gross knowing I have stinkier gas then my husband at this point!! Last night Matthew got the Febreeze out and did the whole room and bathroom......you know it's bad when your husband has to spary the house with air freshner!! hahaha I only have stinky gas when I have boys for some reason....they take after their father haha!!

I can no longer sleep on my stomach :(:( I'm a stomach sleeper, so when I now try to sleep on my stomach, Elijah kicks the living daylight out of me! I guess I squish him too much. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO active! These past few days has been non stop kicking....sometimes it's great, but other times I get kinda sore and annoyed with it all, especially at night when I try to sleep! I get up to go pee, and when I lay back down he thinks it's time to play, so he does his Tae Bo in my stomach. I just can't wait to have him here....but then I would be REALLY sleep deprived.
I've been naping everyday lately......still! And for like 2-3 hours!!!! It's totally rediculous! Then I sleep in until about 7:30. I hope I'm ready for Elijah to come...cause right now, I'm not! I would be so cranky if he came right now.

I'm so excited about buying stuff for Elijah. We have some stuff already from Gabriel....but Gabriel was born in Feb and Elijah will be born in July. Thankfully I have found clothes that will fit him though :) And we are saving up to buy him that beautiful stroller set :) I can't wait to buy it!!!! I can't wait to have a baby shower (well....I hope I have one).

I have about a month left until I drive 7 hours to my in-laws, and I'm not looking forawrd to the whole 3 weeks without my husband!! I am looking forawrd to the driving, the adventure, but not the loneliness!! Sure, I'll get help, but it's so totally NOT the same! I'll probably cry myself to sleep every night while I'm there! I'm pathetic, I know!

Well....We are starting to poyyt train Brooke now, while I still have a chance to. Gabriel is completely potty trained, so we are done with night time diapers, we just have to deal with reagualr diapers now with Brooke....I'm hopeing to have her potty trained and only in night time diapers by the time this baby is born...or a few months after. It took a week to potty train Gabriel....if I stick with that routine, I can do it with Brooke too :)

Until next week!

No comments:

Facebook Badge