Wednesday, April 23, 2008

27 weeks

Well, yesterday I hit my 27 week mark, and it was crazy!! I felt SOO much pressure and Elijah was moving like never before!! I thought he was moving into the head down position, but then this morning I felt some very strong kicks down there and I was going to the bathroom, no lie, every 10 min. I had a bunch of watermelon and I guess that went right through me....I was peeing like a dang race horse.

Today I feel MUCH better, not as much pressure, but I'm having a hard time breathing, not too bad, but it's not fun.

Anyway, my in-laws are coming this Friday and I'm so very happy to have them here! I love my in-laws! My husband's family is the greatest I have ever met...ever!! They are so loving and giving. And they are very strong in the church! I love that!

This week is also my ward's potluck...which I'm excited about :) I'm making home made cinnamon rolls :):) Yumm-o!

Until next week :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge