Tuesday, April 22, 2008

23 weeks

Ok, 23 weeks so far, and I’m feeling the pressure...literally!
Elijah loves pushing on my uterus and thus resulting in bad pressure!! He also loves kicking me "down there" and making it feel like I could have this baby any minute now!

I think I have been having braxton hicks contractions...but I’m not sure! I sometimes feel some tightness in my tummy...but I can’t decide if it’s contractions or just Elijah playing games with me. Either way....they are not fun!
My boobs have finally stopped growing! I’m no longer in pain, but now I have to get a new bra...haha.

My cravings have shifted a little from the beginning of my pregnancy. I still have cravings for salty stuff, but my cravings for fruit has overshadowed the salty cravings. I am eating oranges and raisins til they come out of my ears!! I could substitute all my meals for oranges and raisins....though I don’t.

I’ve been doing a lot better with my "diet", like eating a ton of fruit, and cutting back on the salty stuff and I have been walking with my dog Ammon 30 min a day. I am back to my pre pregnancy weight, so we shall see what I’m up to in the next 2 weeks when I see the Doc again. I pray I don’t gain another 6 lbs that fast!!

My hormones have been out of control this week. I’ve been completely irrational!! Matthew told me yesterday that I could get some more clothes (because I NEED them...and yes, he is the one that deals with the money...so he tells me what I can buy, if not then we wouldn’t pay our bills)...well, I started crying because I wanted to get enough to last me for a while, but didn’t think I could get all that I wanted...it was just pathetic!! Thankfully, today we got paid money that needed to come a WHILE ago...so now I get to spend a lot more on clothes then what I excpected!
I cry when I punish my kids....like yesterday Brooke got into something she knew she wasn’t supposed to get into...so I told her to go to time out....she started crying...usually it doesn’t get me too much, but this time....I cried along with her! I was being just as emotional as her! Sometimes I really don’t like these hormones!
Anyway....things have been going great, other then just regualr pregnancy stuff....but I can deal with it, I did my last 2 pregnancies, and I can this one!

I hope you all had a great Easter :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge