Monday, April 21, 2008

18 weeks

Ok, so we are finally settled in our new home....whew! We feel a LOT better here then at that other house. The landlord is so much nicer. He's spanish, so Matthew and him can talk Spanish...I just love hearing Matthew speak it for some reason.

Well, I'm 5 months preggers :) and I'm getting bigger, that's for sure! I am feeling the baby move more and more each day and love it so much! She usually moves a lot when I go to bed and when I get up to go potty and then settle back in bed. I'm still sleeping on my stomach...she kicks a lot then too when I'm on my stomach. I'm a total stomach sleeper and hate when I have to adjust to sleeping on my side.

It always happens that during my 2nd trimester something goes wrong with my pregnancy. I never get morning sickness (thankfully) and I think my body makes up for it during my 2nd trimester. With Gabriel, I was always sick, like the cold, couldn't breath during the night and with Brooke I got a bad rash. This one, I also have a bad rash! I first thought it was because I was coming into a dryer location, but a few nights ago my right hand had a rash like I've never seen before, it was horrible! No matter how much lotion I put on, it didn't go away. Thankfully it went away the next morning, but it's just really annoying! It will go away during my 3rd trimester. It's always a routine during my pregnancy.

I'm still craving salty stuff, like A1 Sauce and hot wings. We are having someone come over this week and we are making hot wings...I always make them when someone comes over for dinner. I'm really craving junk food....and hate it more then anything! I really have to control myself!
I'm still having growing pains...and i sometimes feel a lot of pressure when she adjusts...I'm just not used to it yet. Who knows how big this kid will be. Gabriel was 6 lbs 8 oz and Brooke was 8 lbs and 7 oz, quite a big jump. I'm hoping this one will be a safe 7 lbs or so. I don't feel like pushing out a 10 pounder...outch! I'm debating in my mind if I should go alllll natural. With Brooke I got an epidural but it didn't do anything, it took my contractions away for a while, but when it was time to push...BOY, it felt like I was being riped from head to toe, that's how much it hurt! Then after when they transfered me to my room, I was as white as a ghost (litteraly) and I almost collapsed trying to get out of the wheelchair, my right leg was completely numb! So, I'm thinking about all natural, no pain meds this time.....we shall see!

Anyway, until next week :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge